included in One Man Band Originals
- Plays all Yamaha styles (live and
- Automatic XG to GM conversion (in GM
- Reads and writes MIDI files, including
- Plays and creates Karaoke files
- Hosts DXi and VSTi soft synths with
support for ASIO drivers.
- Supports Cakewalk .INS files
for browsing instrumentbanks
- Synchronises with other
arrangers and sequencers thru MIDI clocks, both as master
(sending clocks) and as slave (receiving clocks)
- Store all the presets to play a
particular song (style, tempo, multivoice, etc.) and
reactivate them with a single key stroke.
- Accompaniment continues to play while
a new style is loaded (switch without a glitch).
- Full fingered chord recognition for 34
- Single finger chord recognition for
major, minor and 7th chords.
- Chord recognition for slash chords e.g
- Free Form chord recognition allows for
any keycombination, independant from existing chords.
- Control the tempo with a
modulation wheel or volume pedal.
- Full keyboard chord
recognition with chord fixation pedal.
- Play bass runs in the chord section.
- Play chords with a set of
MIDI pedals, a MIDI guitar or a MIDI accordion.
- Supports vocal harmonizers.
- 2 automatic harmonies for melody
voices (close harmony and wide harmony).
- Up to 4 instruments can be mixed for
- Enter commands for variation, tempo
and volume changes, loading styles etc. using a MIDI
- On-screen display of the special
functions of the MIDI keyboard controller. Including
browsing thru style directories.
- Switches for style variations (fill in
A etc.) can be assigned to any key, slider, knob, button,
wheel or pedal that sends MIDI signals or to PC-keyboard
- Record your real time performance in a
- Create accompaniment sequences (chords
and directives) with the "drag and drop
operated" arranger window.
- Import melody and chords from MIDI
- Add melody in real time or "drag
and drop" notes on staff
- Record chord sequences from your
keyboard in the song window
- Comprehensive sequencer for standard
- Detailed editing in eventslist and
- Add time dependend lyrics in real time
to a MIDI file and create a karaoke file
- Edit all the style parameters
- A style programming language to make
modifications to styles in batch.
- A mixer window with sliders
for rapid style tweaking
- Record style tracks
- Record live (e.g. wahwah) effects with
the mixer window in styles and songs
- Convert MIDI files to styles.
- Export and import style
tracks to produce "morphed" styles
- Export and import style parts
to produce "medley" styles containing
variations of different styles
- A drumset conversion tool
- Apply random velocity to
introduce more variety in styles
- Detailed editing on style tracks in
eventslist and pianoroll
Back to the
One Man Band main page.